We do not knowingly allow individuals under the age 18 to create Accounts that allow access to our Platform.
When we use the term “De-Identified Information”, we mean information that is neither used nor intended to be used to personally identify an individual. Lastly, when we use the term “Cookies”, we mean the small pieces of information that a Platform sends to your browser while you are viewing a web Platform.
When you sign up to the Platform, update your account details, provide your emergency contact with admin, we may ask you for personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). The Personal Information can be used to contact you or identify you and it may include, but not limited to, your name, your email, your phone number and your address. We may use the Personal Information, either by itself or in conjunction with other information, for the following purposes:
- Create your account at our Platform, let you log into the account, administer your account, monitor your account, provide customer service and contact you with information, alerts and suggestions that are related to your account.
- We use and disclose your information for the normal business activities that the law sees as falling in the categories of treatment, payment and teletherapy care operations.
- Billing-related purposes.
- Reach out to you, either ourselves or using the appropriate authorities, if either we or a Provider has a good reason to believe that you or any other person may be in danger or may be either the cause or the victim of a criminal act.
- Let a Provider/Client know your first name so he or she can communicate with you effectively.
- Let a Provider/Client know your state to ensure Provider/Client is licensed, located and qualified to provide a service.
- We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies). Generally, we will only use your information within our company. However, sometimes we use third parties to process your information (for example for payment to providers). We will require these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and we will require that they not use your personal information for their own business purposes.
- From time to time, we may use Provider information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will contact you before we use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses.
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos you specifically grant Christian Therapist On Demand a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any intellectual property (IP) content that you post on or in connection with Christian Therapist On Demand (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- Some forms of processing (sending promotional information, commercial profiling, behavioral advertising, geo-location, etc.) may require the express consent of the User. Specific information may be shown on the pages of the Site or within the platform in connection with particular services or processing of Data provided by the Site User.
We may ask you several questions about you and your experience. (“Profile Information”). This information is shared with Clients that use our Platform. We may use the Profile Information, either by itself or in conjunction with other information, for the following purposes:
- Match you with a Client.
- Help us and Client to get to know your reported area of experience.
- Collect and analyze statistical or aggregated information which is not personally identifiable.
When you use the Platform, our servers or servers of third party services automatically record information that your browser sends (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include, but not limited to, information such as your computer, Internet Protocol address (“IP”), pages that you visit and the time spent on those pages, actions that you take and other statistics. We may use this information, either by itself or in conjunction with other information for the following purposes:
- Monitor, analyze and improve the use and functionality of the Platform, the Platform's technical operation and the match of the Platform functionality to your needs and preferences.
While using the Platform you and a Client would likely write or say things by means of text-based communication (such as messages), verbal communication or video communication, either internally or to each other (collectively “Session Content”). The Session Content is shared with the Client(s) that work with you. The Session Content may be used, either by itself or in conjunction with other information, for the following purposes:
- Allow you to provide services to a client.
- Supervise, administer and monitor the service.
- Allow professional supervision to the Provider by qualified professionals.
Note that all communications transmitted through the Platform, may be recorded or monitored for quality assurance and training purposes and become part of your file and records.
During your use of Christian Therapist On Demand services:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Christian Therapist On Demand Platform.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Christian Therapist On Demand Platform, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission:
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any other User.
- You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not provide any false personal information on Christian Therapist On Demand Platform or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information, including Personal Information, to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of ourselves or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity. We may disclose information, including Personal Information, to take precautions against liability. You should also be aware that Providers may be obliged to disclose information to law enforcement or other authorities to conform to their professional and legal responsibilities. Specifically, and without limitation, you should be aware that the law requires mental health professionals to disclose information and/or take action in the following cases: (a) reported or suspected abuse of a child or vulnerable adult; (b) serious suicidal potential; (c) threatened harm to another person.
You may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in your Account by contacting us or by editing it online. If you would like us to delete your Personal Information or any other information from our system, please contact us with such request. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. However, we may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law for legitimate business purposes or for recordkeeping purposes. There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, including, without limitation, some data may that may be still archived and stored offline. We are not responsible for removing information from the third parties that we have already legitimately shared Personal Information about you.
Our privacy practices are intended to comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”). The Providers will maintain the privacy of Client Health Information as required by HIPAA and the regulations promulgated under that Act.
Tell us if there has been a breach that compromises Client health information. We reserve the right to change privacy practices, and make the new practices effective for all the information we maintain.
Revised notices will be posted on the Christian Therapist On Demand Platform and /or emailed to Providers and Users.
We may ask that you make some of these requests in writing.
We may also disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide (subject to applicable legal restrictions):
To our subsidiaries and affiliates. To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. As required by law, which can include providing information as required by a court order. When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect your safety or the safety of others, to protect our rights, to investigate fraud, or to respond to a government request. To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Christian Therapist on Demand’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information maintained by the Platform is among the assets transferred.
For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
Information We Collect via Technology. As you use the Platform or the Service, certain information may be passively collected by Cookies, navigational data like Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) and third party tracking services, including:
We may keep track of some of the actions you take on the Platform, such as the content of searches you perform on the Platform. Access Device and Browser Information. When you access the Platform from a computer or other device, we may collect anonymous information from that device, such as your Internet protocol address, browser type, connection speed and access times (collectively, “Anonymous Information”).
Cookies. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies to make the Platform and Service easier to use, to make our advertising better, and to protect both you and Christian Therapist on Demand Platform. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the web Platforms you visit. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to stay logged in to the Platform. We presently do not honor “Do Not Track” requests across some parts of our Platform.
Real-Time Location. Certain features of the Platform use GPS technology to collect real-time information about the location of Provider/User device so that: 1). the Platform can connect a provider who is licensed or authorized to provide services in the state where Client(s) are located; 2). as well as assist with location of Client in the event of crisis/emergency for the purposes of obtaining assistance, if permissions given.
Mobile Services. We may also collect non-personal information from your mobile device or computer. This information is generally used to help us deliver the most relevant information to you. Examples of information that may be collected and used include how you use the application(s) and any information about the type of device or computer you use. In addition, in the event our application(s) crashes on your mobile device we will receive information about your mobile device model software version and device carrier, which allows us to identify and fix bugs and otherwise improve the performance of our application(s).
Modification of Information. Users will be able to update some of their information through the Platform. Requests to modify any information may also be submitted directly to GI@christiantherapistod.com.
Report Violations. You should report any security violations to us by sending an email to GI@christiantherapistod.com
You irrevocably agree that the exclusive venue for any dispute, action or proceeding arising out of relating to this Agreement or our relationship with you, regardless of theory, shall be the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, or the state courts located in Fresno, California. You irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of the aforementioned courts and hereby waive any objection to the exercise of jurisdiction by the aforementioned courts.
If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on Christian Therapist On Demand, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
These services allow the web site to access the data on your profile in the social networks, and to interact through your post. These services are not activated automatically, but require express authorization by the user.
Phone:(888) 35THERAPY OR (888) 358-4372
Address:16830 Ventura Blvd, Suite 360, Encino, CA 91436